M2O Band 3/4 Cycling and Sports Compression Socks are scientifically designed with a unique energy maintenance system, M2O Cycling and sports sock simultaneously support and stimulate the area from heel to calf.
Specific compression design encourages better blood flow, upgraded energy transfer, and greater circulation.
Forget about the dreaded hot-foot…
As well as providing vital support throughout the arch of the foot, M2O Cycling and sports socks have in-built ventilation to reduce slipping and rubbing during heavy exercise.
1. M2O’s compression system has ergonomically designed (AIB) Anti-Inflammatory bands to help support the lower leg during exercise. Giving you the benefits of full (ROM) Range of motion while maintaining maximum comfort.
2. M2O’s ACTIVE RELEASE Anti-Inflammatory band reduces the stress on these areas by providing support.
3. The unique anti-inflammatory band supports your Achilles and relieves pressure around the heel.
4. Active release, odor-reducing materials provide anti-bacterial moisture wicking for dry feet and maximum comfort.
5. Olefin/nylon yarns provide the ultimate mix of comfort and performance.
6. Seamless toes reduce chafing, providing maximum protection and longer wearability.
7. Mesh panels accelerate moisture wicking and breathability.
8. Scientifically designed footbed area incorporates technology to reduce slipping and accelerate moisture wicking.
9. Specifically designed energy and impact transfer system, transferring the impact zone into energy.
On all orders over $99 Evo Cycles offers free delivery to any physical address in New Zealand - this INCLUDES large and bulky items and bikes!
On orders under $99 we charge $5 flat-rate freight. This is so we can give our customers (that's you!) the most competitive pricing available for small parts and accessories. There are no hidden shipping costs and you know exactly what you're paying for.
Order and pay online and collect everything from one of our stores for free - no handling charges whatsoever! Just select which store you would like to collect from at checkout. Find out more about Click&Collect here.
Simply select click and collect when you're checking out then choose which store you would like to pick your order up from.
We'll send your items from our logistics centre to the store of your choosing.
We'll notify you once your items have arrived at your chosen store and are ready for pick-up.
At a time that's convenient for you. Easy.